LightBlog

mardi 31 mars 2015

USB 2.0 in 2014? Seriously Samsung?

After being touted as Samsung's flagship tablet in 2014, it's truly shocking to find out that not only this device came with an outdated SoC and a sub-par battery, but it doesn't even have USB 3.0 support. You gotta be joking Samsung. I have never seen such sleazy cost cutting before, where the manufacturer uses premium parts for the things you can see with your eyes but bargain basement parts bin for everything that goes inside. Moreover, yesterday I find out that Samsung's Lollipop update won't install through the regular update channel because I have made "unauthorized modifications" to my tablet (read rooting my device in order to correct the idiotic deficiencies, such as ridiculously low headphone volume gain). Geez.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1bMg5Ug

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire