LightBlog

mardi 31 mars 2015

[Q] How to remove aggressive Security software?

I recently bought a Lenovo s820 it was not until I got the phone did I realize that it has its own security software but its the most aggressive software I've ever come across.

The software is called secureit a chinese app created by Lenovo, I rooted my phone to uninstall bloatware most of it being in chinese so I decided to remove the security app but it put a message up on the screen "an android icon and message" telling me of a security error, the message and icon where transparent and not removeable, I had no choice but to find the app again and reinstall but not until after it blocked my sim card.



The app scans everything that you do on the phone, every app install requires your permission, every call is scanned as it tells you your call is secure and its always working in the background. The menu is also in chinese and there does not seem to be many ways to customize how it functions.



So is there a way to remove it without it bricking my phone or throwing up security warnings?





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/19Ehcnp

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire