LightBlog

lundi 30 mars 2015

[Q] No Signal in Lollipop D6502, any way to fix?

Hey, so I was impatient of waiting for Lollipop on D6502, so I went to XperiaBlog and saw some people asking if they can flash the D6503 FTF to D6502, they said it was okay but your phone is from now on D6503 and you won't have 4G, but everything else will work. So I flashed it, my phone worked perfectly, only that I can't get a signal on my phone. WiFi works fine but cellular network has no signal. I am aware that there is a zip to flash to fix the modem issues on D6502, but that requires recovery and I haven't rooted to gain recovery nor will I plan to. Is there any way without rooting to flash the D6502 modem zip? I just cant stand it because without cellular the whole name called "phone" is just diminished. Thanks =)





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1G7GG9i

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire