LightBlog

mardi 31 mars 2015

[Q] factory mode

hello xda experts

i have some problem with my SGS3 gti9300 i recently buy a used s3 about 4 months ago my phone is working good but few days ago i have charging issue my phone stops charging i tried to change cables or plugs but nothing happens then i restart my phone (i never do anything with the phone like custom roms r flashing etc ) and it stuck in factory mode like this



FACTORY MODE

CUSTOM BINARY INSTALLED YES (1 COUNT)

CURRENT BINARY :SAMSUNG OFFICIAL

SYSTEM STATUS :eek:FFICIAL



and this stucks in this i tried to pull out the battery and when i put back after few min it works fine and my phone start charging but after 1 day this problem is again occured i repeat these steps and this works well but only a short period of time when i restart my phone it goes to factory mode and stops charging i do factory reset by keys and from menu also but my problem not solved





heeeeeelllllpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/19vyO4S

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire