LightBlog

lundi 30 mars 2015

[Q] SM-N900P is stuck in a boot loop

This is the problem I am having with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900P). This problem just popped up out of the blue on a stock ROM a few days ago and nothing I have tried has gotten close to fixing the issue



Description:



a) The boot sequence repeats in a loop with no more sound. The phone would reboot at the Sprint splash screen





What I've done so far:



a) Pulled the battery and depleted the capacitors



b) Installed TWRP and did a complete wipe



c) Tried installing a custom ROM to see if the issue persisted. ROMs failed to install as /system was being sketchy (at times it was reporting 0MB for partition and then an actual value after repair). When I managed to get a ROM to install still stuck in the boot loop



d) Used Odin to do a full restore to a stock NC5 ROM. The phone got up to initial configuration page and then rebooted, now only gets to the Samsung splash screen before rebooting



Items that I can get into:



Recovery mode

Download mode



I have a 30 second video of it rebooting but cannot post it currently due to the forum rules



Question:



Is this issue fixable or is it a sign of internal memory failure?





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1BCWkn2

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire