LightBlog

lundi 30 mars 2015

[Q] Help needed.

Hi everybody. Like always, when I get into troubles with my phone I search for XDA's help but thing is, this time I didn't found what I needed.



I have HTC Desire Zara UL S-On with unlocked Bootloader and for me it's great phone, kinda like it, but after this mistake I made I'm not that much into it.



OK let me start. I had stock KitKat 4.4.2 with HTC Sense 5.5 on it and I decided to install custom firmware on it, CyganMod 12 which has minor bugs, camera, it doesn't see mine Router even tho everything else in my house connects to it without no problems.



I tried to find stock ROM to flash it but I didn't had success. Tried to find Custom KK rom for it, no luck. I cannot restore because I didn't backup'd previously OS and I'm sure I kinda wiped it from the phone. Is there anyone to help me, to give me step-by-step instructions or something? I would really love to get it back on KitKat like it used to be. Thanks in advance. Alvin.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/19nHeLG

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire