LightBlog

lundi 30 mars 2015

[Q] Notification light in priority mode

Good morning everybody,



I am a new user but I have been reading you for a little while...

Since yesterday I have got a new HTC One M9, it's my first HTC phone and I am still studying it... Before this I had a Moto G (2013) with Lollipop 5.0.2 so I already know some of Lollipop features. Among this, I was successfully using the schedule Interruptions with the "Allow only priority interruptions" mode active. With this option, on the Moto G, when receiving a notification, the led starts blinking but the phone is not either vibrating or ringing (as it should not). On the other hand, on the HTC M9, with this option on, even the led is not blinking (it blinks when I set to have all the notifications active).



Are you experiencing the same? Is there anyway I can have the led blinking even if I am in priority only mode?



Thank you.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1DjSAOt

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire