LightBlog

lundi 30 mars 2015

Does Oneplus One really have 3 gigs of RAM?

Guys, I know I might sound like a fool but read my experience below and please comment.



I had a phone with a 1 GB RAM before i used the oneplus one. I usually have a lot of apps installed and some which I constantly have active like Clipper plus, Internet meter etc. From evening until next morning I have another app called twilight on which is basically a filter to put lesser stress on my eyes.



1- When I used the phone with a 1GB RAM I used to have about 200 MB of RAM left after installing all my apps and those few apps I mentioned which I had on all the time. At times when I started playing games like Clash of Clans to clear up RAM apps like twilight and clipper would sometimes be taken off the memory by the system, which I had to start again after finishing the game or it would restart automatically.



2- In a similar situation I have around 1.5 GB of RAM always available in idle with the above mentioned apps always on. Even in this case when I start playing games like Clash of clans or Hayday I still have the system take apps like twilight off memory even though I assume I have quite a lot of RAM left.



Assuming the system has far more amount of Free RAM than the device with just 1 GB, I have around 1.5 Gigs always free compared to the around 200 MB of free RAM in the device with 1 GB RAM, this weird behavior makes me think that does the OPO really have 3GB RAM or is it just 2GB in reality.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1IefzZ3

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire