LightBlog

mardi 31 mars 2015

Gear 2 connection problems with Galaxy Note 4

Hello, I had just bought my gear 2 today and after charging it fully I tried to follow the instructions and download the gear manager app on my galaxy note 4. It installed the latest version. I opened it and it immediately crashed. The only way I can open the app is to press the active apps button at the bottom of the phone and go to the app that way. Doing that it pairs and finds the watch just fine. I press on the gear to start "connecting" after it paired. It endlessly connects, with no error messages. I've updated the gear via kies. I've installed a previous version of gear manager. I've factory reset the gear. All to no avail. I've gotten around the startup wizard on the gear so I can use it but the time is wrong, and I can't use any of the actually useful functions that you need to pair with a phone to use. I called Samsung and talked to some Asian chick who told me to restart the phone and the watch. Obviously that didn't work and I had already tried it so I yelled at her and she created a report. Don't know what that will do for me then she referred me to a freakin best buy and said I quote "go to local best buy and have them look at it"



Seriously hoping if any of you can help me. I don't know what to do after this and I really wanna be able to see even a correct time on my watch. Thanks in advance for anything you can do to help.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NCsBDr

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire