LightBlog

mardi 31 mars 2015

[GT-i9505][5.0.2] No sound or calls after upgrade to CM12-Nightly

Hi,



I've upgraded my Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) yesterday from CM11 to latest CM12 Nightly (no guarantees, I know). I formatted /data, /cache, /system and dalvik-cache beforehand.



Following the upgrade, no sound on the device (speaker, earphone, etc), and I cannot make or receive calls. The device registers on the network, but constantly drops the connection and indicates "No Service". I've tried booting the app in safe mode to see if that made any difference - it didn't.



I suspect it's a modem/baseband issue, but I don't know which version it should have, nor where to get it (or how to flash). It could be something else (hardware, different software/firmware/driver issue), but I've ran out of ideas.



I cannot attach new link for a screenshot of the device info, but it's here if you don't mind copy+paste: http://ift.tt/1GbdJtl



I'd appreciate any help with this, as currently the device isn't too useful as a phone... :rolleyes:



Thanks!





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/19vyNxV

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire